The cost of any cake is dependent on many variables, so every order is individually priced. If you have a particular budget in mind, feel free to talk with me about the possibilities and options available. I am happy to advise you about the cake size required, relative to the number of portions or guests at a celebration. Have a look below at some of the factors to consider :
- Type - Madeira with jam filling / chocolate / rich fruit with marzipan
- Size - 4" for an individual gift / 12" or a stack or tiers for a large party event
- Shape - simple round or square / other shapes / sculpted
- Decorative work - minimalist with inscription / fresh flowers, silk flowers wired sugar paste floral sprays / plastic figures, claydough figures or sugar paste models / intricate collars and designs in run-out or pressure piping work / painting
- Time - number of coats of royal icing / making and drying time for icing and sugarcraft items
After full discussion I will quote you a price for the finished product. If you wish to proceed with the order I will require a non-refundable deposit of at least 20%. Full payment is due on collection / delivery of the cake. A cheque or cash are acceptable; I regret I am unable to take credit cards but can arrange for an electronic credit transfer.
You are welcome to collect your cake or I will deliver it free of charge within the Shipston area. Further than 12 miles will incur a delivery charge.
You can be sure of friendly, personal service, attention to detail and excellent value for money.